- 4 pears (1 per person), halved and cored
- brown sugar
- 1 T unsalted butter
- tiny pinch salt (weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re talking a few granules here)
- granola (for topping)
- Place pears cut side down on a baking sheet. Bake at 350F for about 20-30 minutes, or until pears are tender. Remove from oven and scrape a little bit out of center (without piercing through the skin).
- Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, butter, and the pear youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d scooped out. Fill pears with sugar mixture.
- Return to oven and bake 5-10 more minutes, or until center is melty.
- Top with some crunchy granola and serve.
This is my favorite granola recipe.