Nutella, Bacon and Strawberry Grilled Cheese
|Nutella, Bacon and Strawberry Grilled Cheese|
- 6 slices Gruyere-Cheddar Melange (from Trader Joe’s), or just Gruyere
- 6 slices New York Cheddar
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 4 slices bread
- 1/4 to 1/2 C chopped, cooked bacon
- butter (or butter spread)
- Spread bread with butter (outside sides). Spread inside of one slice (per sandwich) with Nutella – not too much, or it will be too sweet.
- Top Nutella side (in this order) with: Gruyere, strawberries, bacon and cheddar.
- Grill (using a cast iron skillet to press down if desired, or a panini press) until cheeses are melted and bread is crispy.
We gave this one *** (“Loved It”)