Roasted Fennel Pollen Potatoes
- 1 t olive oil
- 3 potatoes
- 1-2 good pinches fennel pollen
- 1 t lemon juice
- 2 T garlic infused olive oil
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 C water
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Grease oven proof dish with 1 t olive oil. Pour water in.
- Cut potatoes in half, then in 8 pieces. Toss with oil, fennel pollen, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and pour into baking dish.
- Cover with foil and roast for 30-40 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Add a tiny pinch more fennel pollen, if desired, and serve with Salmon with Garlic-Pistachio Cream Sauce.
Mahi Mahi, Fennel, and Potato Chowder is a great way to use any leftovers!