SautÃƒÂ©ed Summer Veggies
|SautÃƒ©ed Summer Veggies||
- 1 summer squash, cut into rounds
- 1 medium, or 1/2 large tomato, sectioned
- 1/2 large red onion, cut into chunks or slices
- 2 radishes (optional), sliced
- 1 bell pepper, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 T olive oil
- Cut veggies about the same size so they’ll cook evenly, except radish, it can be thinner.
- Toss with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a skillet. Add veggies. Cook over medium-high heat for 5-10 minutes, or until veggies are tender-crisp.
I made this with radishes for the show. I wouldn’t include them next time. I didn’t love them with the rest of the veggies.