Hot Napa Slaw
Author: Rachel Oberg – De Ma Cuisine
Recipe type: Side, Salad, Hot, Vegetables
- ½ large napa cabbage, chopped
- ½ T dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large shallot (about 1 C), chopped
- 1 T balsamic vinegar
- ½ t salt
- ¼ C water
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 T butter
- Heat pan. Add butter and oil and let it brown (be careful that it doesn’t burn). Add shallot and salt, cook 3-5 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Turn heat to low and add cabbage, vinegar, pepper, dijon, and water. Stir. Cook covered, for 10-20 minutes, or until cabbage is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
Serve with Crispy Dijon Chicken Thighs
Powered by Facebook Comments