Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
|Cucumber Tea Sandwiches||
- 2 containers Boursin spreadable cheese
- 14 slices of white bread
- 1 cucumber, seeded and chopped in small pieces
- Mix together the cheese and cucumber and spread on bread.
- Top with a second slice of bread.
- Cut in triangles, quarters, or fingers.
Makes 7 sandwiches total.
If left to sit overnight, it will probably become a bit watery (because of the cucumber). You can mix the water in, or just drain it. It didn’t make our sandwiches soggy.