Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches
|Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches||
- 2 – 4oz. packages smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 1 oz. capers, drained
- 12oz. (1 1/2 pkgs) cream cheese
- 14-16 slices white bread
- Mix cream cheese until spreadable (if desired the cheese can be left at room temperature for a while to soften, then mixed).
- Mix salmon with capers and cream cheese. Spread on bread.
- Top with a second slice of bread.
- Cut in triangles, quarters, or fingers.
You could use leftovers to make a Savory Stuffed French Toast.
Makes 7-8 sandwiches total.