- 1 baguette or loaf of bread (Italian or French), thinly sliced
- Topping Options: grapes + grape jam + Parmesan
- tomato + Cheddar + olive oil + salt + pepper + roast beef
- bell pepper + tomato + Parmesan + S + P + olive oil
- figs + GruyÃƒ¨re + honey + olive oil + salt + pepper + ham
- eggplant + honey + GruyÃƒ¨re + olive oil + salt + pepper
- basil + tomato + Parmesan + olive oil + salt + pepper
- sorrel + grapes + Parmesan + olive oil + salt + pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Thinly slice ingredients.
- Drizzle savory crostini with olive oil (it could also be good with the sweet ones).
- Top with desired toppings.
- Sprinkle savory crostini with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.