BBQ Apple Bacon Pizza
Written by Rachel, Posted in Baking, Cheese, Dinner, Fruit, Meat, Pizza, Pork
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Another successful Pizza Fridays invention. We loved this one!
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 small apple, thinly sliced
- 2 slices bacon, chopped and cooked
- 1/4 C BBQ sauce (I used homemade)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 t sweet paprika
- 1/4 – 1/2t red pepper flakes
- drizzle honey
- 1C cheese (extra sharp cheddar, parmesan)
- 1T flour
- Cook bacon, drain on paper towel.
- Sprinkle pizza pan with flour. Roll or press out dough, working from center and moving out, spinning the pan as you go.
- Top with BBQ sauce, cheese, apple, bacon, spices, drizzle honey, and a bit more cheese.
- Bake according to pizza crust directions (or 375F for 15-18 minutes).
- Serve topped with more parmesan (opt.).