Written by Rachel, Posted in Baking, Cheese, Dinner, Main Dishes, Meat, Pizza, Pork, Vegetables
Recipe Type: Pizza
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- 1 pizza crust
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 package small mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 T (heaping) honey
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 C monterey jack cheese
- Cook bacon. Remove from pan and drain on paper towel. Remove all but 1 T fat from pan. Cook mushrooms and onions in bacon pan with honey. Cook until caramelized.
- On a floured pan, roll/stretch out pizza dough. Bake at 475F for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and top with olive oil, some of the cheese, bacon, mushrooms and onions, and the rest of the cheese. Bake an additional 6-8 minutes more.