Zucchini, GruyÃƒÂ¨re, and Basil Pizza
|Zucchini, GruyÃƒ¨re, and Basil Pizza||
- 1 pizza crust
- olive oil
- 1 C GruyÃƒ¨re cheese, finely grated
- 1/2 to 1 C (or so) zucchini (really thinly sliced)
- 1/4 C fresh basil
- Pre-heat oven to 425F. Roll out crust. Bake for 5 min.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with some good olive oil (I love Bari’s organic extra virgin olive oil).
- Top with zucchini, salt, pepper, and GruyÃƒ¨re.
- Bake 8 min more, or until the crust is baked to perfection.
- Top with basil.
- Eat and enjoy!