Texas Stuff – The Original
Texas Stuff - The Original
Recipe type: Main
This recipe is not mine. It comes from His Hill, and Sheila Stachofsky. It's one of my favorite comfort foods, so I have to share. Thanks, Sheila!
- 1 lb ground meat (beef or turkey)
- 1 onion, chopped in food processor
- 1 16-oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 small can of diced green chilies
- or, use "Ro-tel tomatoes and diced green chilies")
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 can Ranch Style Beans
- Brown meat with onions, and drain the grease off.
- Add all together and simmer for at least 15 minutes, until thoroughly heated.
- Serve over Fritos or tortilla chips, with sour cream, jalapenos and grated cheddar cheese on the side. Also very tasty with Ranch dressing over the top.
Powered by Facebook Comments