Texas Stuff – The Original
Warning: Use of undefined constant linklove - assumed 'linklove' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/0/d239794658/htdocs/rachel/wp-content/plugins/facebook-comments-plugin/class-frontend.php on line 98
|Texas Stuff – The Original||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 1 min
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 26 mins
This recipe is not mine. It comes from His Hill, and Sheila Stachofsky. It’s one of my favorite comfort foods, so I have to share. Thanks, Sheila!
- 1 lb ground meat (beef or turkey)
- 1 onion, chopped in food processor
- 1 16-oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 small can of diced green chilies
- or, use “Ro-tel tomatoes and diced green chilies”)
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 can Ranch Style Beans
- Brown meat with onions, and drain the grease off.
- Add all together and simmer for at least 15 minutes, until thoroughly heated.
- Serve over Fritos or tortilla chips, with sour cream, jalapenos and grated cheddar cheese on the side. Also very tasty with Ranch dressing over the top.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe
Powered by Facebook Comments