Texas Stuff – The Original
|Texas Stuff – The Original||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 1 min
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 26 mins
This recipe is not mine. It comes from His Hill, and Sheila Stachofsky. It’s one of my favorite comfort foods, so I have to share. Thanks, Sheila!
- 1 lb ground meat (beef or turkey)
- 1 onion, chopped in food processor
- 1 16-oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 small can of diced green chiles (or use 1 can of Ro-tel tomatoes with diced green chilies)
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 can Ranch Style Beans
- Brown meat with onions, and drain the grease off.
- Add all together and simmer for at least 15 minutes, until thoroughly heated.
- Serve over Fritos or tortilla chips, with sour cream, jalapeños and grated cheddar cheese on the side. Also very tasty with Ranch dressing over the top.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe