- 3-4 C leftover pasta (I used “Extra Creamy Mac and Cheese”)
- 1/2 C milk
- 1 t olive oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 C peas
- pepperoni (as much or as little as you’d like)
- 1 C parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 C gruyÃƒ¨re cheese, cut into triangles (if you want)
- 1 tortilla, cut into small triangles
- Grease an 8×8 or 9×9 oven proof dish. Mix the milk and 1/2 C parmesan cheese with the mac and cheese. Place in a 350F oven. Cook, either covered with foil, or uncovered stirring occasionally (so the noodles don’t get crispy), for 15-30 minutes.
- Top with tortilla triangles, pepperoni, gruyÃƒ¨re, and remaining parmesan. Cook 15-30 minutes more (until cheese is bubbly and browned, and mac and cheese is heated through – leftovers should come to 165F).