Mushroom, Ham, and Rosemary Tea Sandwiches
|Mushroom, Ham, and Rosemary Tea Sandwiches||
- 3 packs/boxes of mushrooms, chopped
- 1 C ham, chopped
- 1 T fresh rosemary
- 14-16 slices white bread
- 12oz. cream cheese
- 2 T olive oil
- Heat pan, add oil. When oil is hot, add mushrooms and rosemary. Cook over medium or medium-low heat for about 20-30 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender, and liquid has evaporated.
- Combine mushrooms, cream cheese, ham, salt, and pepper.
- Top bread with mixture, and top with another slice of bread.
- Cut into triangles, quarters, or fingers.
Any extra filling could be great added to an omelet, or scrambled eggs, or to a savory Baked French Toast, or Stuffed French Toast.