Katy Shares Her Omelete Expertis – Guest Post
Warning: Use of undefined constant linklove - assumed 'linklove' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/0/d239794658/htdocs/rachel/wp-content/plugins/facebook-comments-plugin/class-frontend.php on line 98
Happy Friday!! My friend, Katy, is back to share another delicious recipe with you. I hope you make these this weekend!!
There is no such thing as too little or too much for an omelet! Omelets are one of those things that can just be breakfast in the morning or a gourmet dinner, thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s what I love about them. They taste great with cheese, salt, and pepper and they taste delicious with herbs, potatoes, peppers, bacon, and of course cheese. This is a recipe for a VERY good omelet, when you have time! Remember, if you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have time, the original is always great!
- 2 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of pepper
- herbs (rosemary, time, chives, parsley, etc.) put as much as you please! 🙂
- potatoes cooked with salt, pepper, and garlic
- bacon, cooked and chopped
- grated cheese (preferably monetary jack)
- Heat a small pan to medium to medium high heat.
- Beat the eggs, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Spread butter on the pan and immediately add the egg mixture. HereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s the secret, add the cheese and herbs when the egg is mostly raw, this helps all the flavors to seep into the egg and make it tastier.
- Once the egg starts lifting a bit from the pan add the bacon and potatoes. Then, with the spatula, fold the egg in half. Keep it there for a few seconds then slide it onto a plate. Garnish with a few leftover herbs. Bon Appetite!
Powered by Facebook Comments