- 2 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of pepper
- herbs (rosemary, time, chives, parsley, etc.) put as much as you please! 🙂
- potatoes cooked with salt, pepper, and garlic
- bacon, cooked and chopped
- grated cheese (preferably monetary jack)
- Heat a small pan to medium to medium high heat.
- Beat the eggs, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Spread butter on the pan and immediately add the egg mixture. HereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s the secret, add the cheese and herbs when the egg is mostly raw, this helps all the flavors to seep into the egg and make it tastier.
- Once the egg starts lifting a bit from the pan add the bacon and potatoes. Then, with the spatula, fold the egg in half. Keep it there for a few seconds then slide it onto a plate. Garnish with a few leftover herbs. Bon Appetite!