|Simple Chicken Stock||
Recipe Type: Soup
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 1 chicken carcass
- 6-8 C water
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 t whole peppercorns
- 1 bunch herbs (rosemary, thyme, oregano, parsley, basilÃ¢â‚¬¦)
- Place chicken carcass in a soup pot with water, veggies, herbs, and pepper. Bring to a boil and cook for 2-3 hours.
- Strain and discard bones and meat.
- Cool slightly before refrigerating.
- Place cooled stock in fridge. When completely cooled, skim fat off the top.