- 1 pizza dough
- 1-2 T of your favorite herbs
- 1 t or so of garlic powder
- 1/4 C parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Flatten pizza dough slightly to make a round disc. Brush with a tiny bit of olive oil and sprinkle with herbs, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and a bit of salt. Fold over and press down. Repeat times.
- Roll out pizza dough to about 1/4″ thick. Brush with olive oil and a sprinkle of all toppings.
- Using a knife or a pizza wheel, slice in strips, 1″ wide.
- Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Carefully lift one end of the dough and twist slightly (it can also be done holding both ends, with the dough in the air, but it tends to stretch a bit), twist second end.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until twists are slightly crispy.