SautÃƒÂ©ed Pea Tendrils and Eggs
|SautÃƒ©ed Pea Tendrils and Eggs||
Recipe Type: Main, Lunch, Dinner
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 1 large bunch fresh pea tendrils
- 2-3 T olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Wash pea tendrils, discarding tough, large stems and tear into bite-sized pieces. Pat or spin dry.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sizzle for 30 seconds, coating well with the oil.
- Add pea tendrils and salt to taste. SautÃƒ© until pea tendrils are wilted, but still bright green, about 2-4 minutes. Remove from pan to serving dishes.
- Fry one egg per person in the same pan to desired doneness. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay egg on top of sautÃƒ©ed pea tendrils. Serve and enjoy!
We ate this with an Irish Soda Bread, smothered with butter and homemade jam.