Santa Fe Quesadillas
|Santa Fe Quesadillas||
- 1/2 C corn
- 1/2 C black beans
- 1/4 C onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 leaves swiss chard (or kale or spinach), chopped
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 C parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 to 1/2 C mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 t chili powder
- 1/2 t cumin
- 1/4 t oregano
- 2 tortillas
- Mix all ingredients together (except tortillas).
- Heat pan. Place tortilla in pan, spread half the tortilla with half the filling, and fold over with the other half. Repeat with second tortilla.
- Cook over medium heat until crispy, flip carefully, cook until cheese is melted and it’s as crispy as you want it.
You could put less filling in each and make 4 smaller quesadillas.