Rachel’s BBQ Sauce
Warning: Use of undefined constant linklove - assumed 'linklove' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/0/d239794658/htdocs/rachel/wp-content/plugins/facebook-comments-plugin/class-frontend.php on line 98
|Rachel’s BBQ Sauce||
Recipe Type: Sauce, Condiment
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 60 mins
Total time: 1 hour 5 mins
Here’s my most recent BBQ Sauce recipe (please feel free to tweak or change it – it’s not perfected, but we’ve enjoyed it).
- 2T spicy brown mustard (opt.) (or whatever kind you have)
- 1-2 C crushed tomatoes
- 1T maple syrup
- 2T molasses
- 2T balsamic vinegar
- 1T red wine vinegar
- these are estimates – adjust according to your preferences): 1t salt
- 1T chili powder
- 1T sweet paprika
- 1t smoked paprika
- 1/2t cayenne
- I’ve also used honey instead of maple syrup, red pepper flakes, and cumin in other BBQ sauces.
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Bring to a boil in a saucepan.
- Turn down to a simmer.
- Reduce to desired consistency, 15 minutes to 1 hour.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe
Powered by Facebook Comments