Rachel’s BBQ Sauce
Rachel's BBQ Sauce
Author: Rachel Oberg - De Ma Cuisine
Recipe type: Sauce, Condiment
Here's my most recent BBQ Sauce recipe (please feel free to tweak or change it - it's not perfected, but we've enjoyed it).
- 2T spicy brown mustard (opt.) (or whatever kind you have)
- 1-2 C crushed tomatoes
- 1T maple syrup
- 2T molasses
- 2T balsamic vinegar
- 1T red wine vinegar
- these are estimates - adjust according to your preferences): 1t salt
- 1T chili powder
- 1T sweet paprika
- 1t smoked paprika
- ½t cayenne
- I've also used honey instead of maple syrup, red pepper flakes, and cumin in other BBQ sauces.
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Bring to a boil in a saucepan.
- Turn down to a simmer.
- Reduce to desired consistency, 15 minutes to 1 hour.
Powered by Facebook Comments