Natali’s “Sugar Dream” Cookies
Warning: Use of undefined constant linklove - assumed 'linklove' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/0/d239794658/htdocs/rachel/wp-content/plugins/facebook-comments-plugin/class-frontend.php on line 98
|Natali’s “Sugar Dream” Cookies||
#ratingval# from #reviews# reviews
Recipe Type: Dessert, Cookies
Author: Natali Carrera
- 2 sticks of butter (1/2 lb.)
- 3 T cream cheese (full fat please)
- 1 T milk (I used non-fat)
- 1.5 t vanilla extract
- 2 c. + 2 T sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 t. salt
- 4 c. flour
- Cream together the butter, cream cheese, milk, vanilla and sugar until well blended. (About 3 minutes on medium speed)
- Add the egg yolk and oil, mixing on low speed.
- Once the previous ingredients are incorporated, add the baking soda salt and flour. It is best to mix the baking soda and salt into the flour with a whisk prior to adding to the mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate the dough for 2-4 hours.
- Roll the dough into balls and press to flatten slightly on a cookie sheet lined with either parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet. You want the cookies to be a pretty good size, abound 2 inches or a little larger. Space cookies at least an inch apart.
- Bake for approximately nine minutes. The cookies should be only slightly golden on the edges. Overcooking this recipe significantly alters the texture of the cookie, so be sure to set a timer and check by eight minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 2-3 minutes before moving to a cooling rack to avoid breakage.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe
Powered by Facebook Comments