- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 package mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 C greens, chopped (I used kale and spinach)
- 1 tomato
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 C milk
- pinch nutmeg
- pinch cayenne
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1/2 to 1 C cheese, grated (I used smoked cheddar, Irish Cheddar, and parmesan)
- 1 t fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 sprig fresh oregano, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 375F. Heat oven proof skillet. Add mushrooms, cook 3-5 minutes over medium heat. Add oil (try to get some on the side of the pan so the eggs don’t stick), onion, garlic, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and cayenne; cook 2-3 minutes. Add tomato, cook 2 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium-low. Whisk eggs with milk, salt, and pepper. Add to pan. Stir once. Cook 1 minute, and stir again. Cook a few minutes more, or until eggs are starting to set.
- Sprinkle with cheese and place in oven for 10 to 20 minutes, or until eggs are set and cheese is melted.
- Let stand a few minutes before serving. Best served warm, but still yummy cold.