Mache and Citrus Salad
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 C mache
- 1 1/2 C beet greens
- 4 large navel oranges, peeled and chopped
- 1 apple, chopped (toss with orange juice so they don’t turn brown)
- 1/4 C feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 C pistachios, chopped
- Beet Chips
- Buttermilk Dressing
- Cook bacon. Remove from pan and drain on a paper towel. Cool, then crumble.
- Top greens with oranges, apples, feta, bacon, pistachios, and beet chips. Toss with dressing.
This recipe was inspired by a salad my friend, Christy, told me about. 🙂