Let’s Add Some Chili – Episode 71
Warning: Use of undefined constant linklove - assumed 'linklove' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/0/d239794658/htdocs/rachel/wp-content/plugins/facebook-comments-plugin/class-frontend.php on line 98
So let’s combine the two.
What a way to use leftovers.
Am I right?!
- 2 medium potatoes, cut in chunks
- 1/2 T olive oil
- 1/2 t chili powder
- 1/2 t smoked paprika
- pinch cayenne
- pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pinch red pepper flakes
- Summer Chili, for topping
- 1/2 C cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 C cherry (or regular) tomatoes, chopped, for topping
- Greek yogurt (or sour cream), for topping (opt.)
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Toss potatoes with olive oil and seasonings. Spread out on a baking sheet. Bake at for 30-45 minutes (depending on type of potato), flipping once, partway through, if desired.
- Divide potatoes into two piles. Top with chili and then cheese. Bake 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve topped with tomatoes and yogurt.
Here are some great ways to use the contents of this week’s Abundant Harvest Organics box. If you don’t subscribe and would like to, click here. If you’re not in an area where they deliver, check out your local CSAsÃ‚ or Farmers’ Markets for fresh produce that is in season!
Powered by Facebook Comments