Let’s Add Some Chili – Episode 71
So let’s combine the two.
What a way to use leftovers.
Am I right?!
- 2 medium potatoes, cut in chunks
- 1/2 T olive oil
- 1/2 t chili powder
- 1/2 t smoked paprika
- pinch cayenne
- pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pinch red pepper flakes
- Summer Chili, for topping
- 1/2 C cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 C cherry (or regular) tomatoes, chopped, for topping
- Greek yogurt (or sour cream), for topping (opt.)
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Toss potatoes with olive oil and seasonings. Spread out on a baking sheet. Bake at for 30-45 minutes (depending on type of potato), flipping once, partway through, if desired.
- Divide potatoes into two piles. Top with chili and then cheese. Bake 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve topped with tomatoes and yogurt or sour cream.