I Didn’t Have to do the Dishes!
It was a good weekend. One with just the right amount of fun and relaxation. It involved cooking, an evening of shopping for kitchen tools, some hanging out with friends, and lots of time with Husband.
It included Dutch Blitz, a new friend, a new recipe, and playing with new kitchen toys.
And it definitely had dessert. Really yummy homemadeÃ‚ Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pudding. Made by a friend who surprised me with his cooking talents.
And it involved not doing the dishes because others volunteered.
A good weekend indeed.
- 6 chicken breasts
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- 12 slices of gruyÃƒ¨re cheese
- 2 T dijon mustard
- 1/2 C parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 to 1 C water
- lemon juice
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Slice chicken almost all the way through, lengthwise, creating a flap. Stuff with 2 pieces of gruyÃƒ¨re and 1 piece of prosciutto. Close flap and spread the top with dijon, a sprinkle of salt, pepper, paprika, and flour.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish. Pour in water. Place chicken in pan, mustard side up.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan and bake 15-20 minutes more (or until chicken reaches 175F).
- Sprinkle with a bit of lemon juice and serve.