Chicken Cordon Bleu avec Moutarde
Author: Rachel Oberg – De Ma Cuisine
Recipe type: Main, Chicken, Meat, Poultry
Chicken Cordon Bleu with a twist – mustard!
- 6 chicken breasts
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- 12 slices of gruyère cheese
- 2 T dijon mustard
- ½ C parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ to 1 C water
- lemon juice
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Slice chicken almost all the way through, lengthwise, creating a flap. Stuff with 2 pieces of gruyère and 1 piece of prosciutto. Close flap and spread the top with dijon, a sprinkle of salt, pepper, paprika, and flour.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish. Pour in water. Place chicken in pan, mustard side up.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan and bake 15-20 minutes more (or until chicken reaches 175F).
- Sprinkle with a bit of lemon juice and serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments