Honey-Sesame Salmon Salad with Crispy Potatoes
|Honey-Sesame Salmon Salad with Crispy Potatoes||
- Marinade: 2 T honey
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 C white vinegar
- 1 T dijon mustard
- 2 salmon filets
- Salad: 2-4 C lettuce
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/2 large tomato cut into chunks
- potato wedges
- toasted sesame seeds
- orange vinaigrette
- Whisk marinade ingredients together. Place salmon skin-side up in a container and marinate in the refrigerator about 30 minutes.
- Grease an oven proof dish. Pour marinade in. Place salmon skin-side down. Bake at 350F for 20-30 minutes, or until it reaches 160F.
- Let salmon cool a bit. Remove skin and break into large pieces.
- Toast sesame seeds in a dry skillet for a few minutes.
- Toss lettuce and tomato with vinaigrette. Top with salmon, egg slices, potato wedges, croutons, sesame seeds, and a little more vinaigrette.