Fresh Veggie Salsa
|Fresh Veggie Salsa||
- 1 small to medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 small to medium summer squash, chopped
- 2 jalapeÃƒ±os (or more, if you like it spicier) (seeds and ribs removed), diced
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 6 small to medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 C chives, chopped
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1 T red wine vinegar
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 – 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- Chop veggies. Combine in a bowl and stir.
- Whisk vinegars with salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Pour over veggies. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate to let flavors combine a little more.
Would also be great to top grilled meat.