Rosemary Butter Pan Seared Tri Tip
|Rosemary Butter Pan Seared Tri Tip||
- 2 pieces of leftover tri tip (I originally cooked mine in the Crock Pot)
- 1 T butter
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1/2 C pan drippings (from cooking the tri tip originally)
- 1 T olive oil
- In a Cast Iron skillet, melt butter, add rosemary and oil. Add tri tip.
- Spoon butter mixture over tri tip for about 30 seconds (the amount of time doesn’t have to be precise).
- Cover and cook, over med-low heat, for about 10 minutes (my tri tip had been frozen, and was still quite cold – from the fridge might require less time).
- Flip, add drippings and cook another 10 minutes, or until it’s 165F.
- Spoon butter mixture over tri tip for 30 seconds or so.
- Serve and enjoy!
We ate this with leftover polenta and Steamed Honey Carrots.