Sarah’s Honey Soy Salmon
|Honey Soy Salmon||
- 1 Scallion minced
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 lb Salmon
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- Wisk scallion, soy sauce, rice vinegar, & honey together.
- Place the salmon in a Ziplock along with 3 Tbsp of the liquid mix. Place in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to chill.
- Preheat broiler & line a small pan with foil and cooking spray.
- Place salmon skin side down on foil. Broil for 6-10 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining sauce when removed from broiler & garnish with sesame seeds.