Author: Rachel Oberg – De Ma Cuisine
Recipe type: Breakfast
This is my version of Sheila’s His Hill granola.
- 5½ C oats
- 1 T honey
- ½ C raw or granulated sugar
- ½ C brown sugar
- ¼ C maple syrup
- ½ C hot water
- ½ C whole wheat flour
- ½ t salt
- ¾ C canola oil
- Dissolve sugars in water. Whisk in oil.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Add wet ingredients. Stir.
- Spread over 2 cookie sheets*.
- Bake at 200 F for 2-3 hours, stirring every 30 – 60 minutes.
- Cool then store.
- *Sometimes I grease the cookie sheets, sometimes I don’t. Do what works best for you.
I love granola. I especially love it when it’s homemade. The above recipe is my version of Sheila‘s granola. Enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments