Warning: Use of undefined constant linklove - assumed 'linklove' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/0/d239794658/htdocs/rachel/wp-content/plugins/facebook-comments-plugin/class-frontend.php on line 98
Author: Rachel Oberg - De Ma Cuisine
- 2 t coconut oil (plus a little more for cooking)
- 2 egg
- 1 t baking soda
- 2 t baking powder
- pinch salt
- ¼ T maple syrup
- 1 C cornmeal
- ½ C buttermilk
- roasted almonds, chopped (optional - for topping)
- Mix wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Let stand 5 minutes. (The batter should be pretty thin.)
- Put a little bit of coconut oil on the hot griddle, over medium-low heat. Pour a small amount of batter in a circle (about ⅛ C or less). Cook about 2 minutes on the first side (until the bubbles that form stay, and don't pop and disappear), flip, cook about 1 minute on the second side.
- Top with Warm Persimmon Sauce, chopped almonds, and maple syrup.
Powered by Facebook Comments