Caramelized Leeks and Brussels Sprouts
Written by Rachel, Posted in Meat, Pork, Sides, Vegetables
|Caramelized Leeks and Brussels Sprouts
Recipe Type: Side, Main, Veggie, Chicken
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Bacon meets caramelized brussels sprouts. They live happily ever after.
- 15-20 brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 leek, cut into rounds, washed
- 1-2 T honey
- 3 slices bacon
- Cook bacon. Drain fat, but leave any crumbled bits stuck to the bottom of the pan.
- Add brussels sprouts and leeks to bacon pan. Drizzle with honey. Cook over medium heat. When they begin to caramelize, turn the heat down a little if necessary. Cook until slightly browned and caramelized, about 5-10 minutes.
- Crumble the bacon into the brussels sprouts and combine.
- Serve and enjoy!