Stephanie’s My oh my, that’s Great Thai!
|My oh my, thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Great Thai!||
- So, letÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s get started. Prepare your sauce by combining: 2 T. of red chili paste (we use Sambal Oelek)
- 4 T. of brown sugar
- 1 cup coconut milk (use premium, not light)
- (You can adjust the amounts of these ingredients to suit your taste.)
- Since youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re the cook, you get to select your favourite veggies and cut them into bite size pieces. We use red and green peppers, broccoli, grape tomatoes, garlic, bok choy, red onions, water chestnuts, green onions and zucchini.
- More choices. Decide on your protein. Do you feel like chicken, beef or perhaps some seafood? Our favourite is shrimp and scallops.
- Heat sauce mixture up slightly and set it aside.
- Prepare your jasmine rice according to the directions on the package.
- Stir fry the veggies in a little sesame oil until theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re softened and you see the colours become more vibrant. Set this aside and keep it warm.
- Stir fry the meat in some sesame oil until itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s thoroughly cooked.
- Now the fun part. Add the veggies and sauce to your protein and heat the whole mixture until it barely begins to bubble. Place your rice in a bowl, spoon a generous helping of your amazing culinary creation over the steaming rice and garnish it with some fresh, chopped cilantro or parsley.